Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro Overview
Capture and play back in up to Ultra HD resolution with Blackmagic’s Intensity Pro 4K I/O Card. Intensity Pro 4K offers all the same features of the original Intensity Pro but additionally supports Ultra HD 2160p at 30 fps and Full HD 1080p at 60 fps.
Ingest HDMI, YUV, S-Video, and NTSC/PAL sources to your Mac, PC, or Linux computer and save them in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software, bypassing any unnecessary levels of compression. Pull up real-time previews on high resolution displays for more accurate color grading and client review. Create high frame rate walk-throughs of your gameplay in full 10-bit quality YUV video and deep color. Connect your cameras for video conferencing, presentations, and live streaming of live events, webcasts, seminars, presentations, concerts, and more. A breakout cable is included providing RCA video and audio inputs and outputs as well as SPDIF audio output, allowing you to work with equipment from old VHS decks to HDTV HDMI displays.
Intensity Pro 4K is also directly compatible with all of the most popular editing, design, streaming, audio, and video applications available for Mac and PC. This means you can capture directly to your software in formats such as ProRes, DNxHD, and QuickTime and avoid extra steps and possible extra compression. Work seamlessly with DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Media Composer, Premiere Pro, Fusion, After Effects, Photoshop, ProTools, Resolume, Nuendo, Flash Media Live Encoder, ProCaster, and more.
Intensity Pro 4K is a 4-lane PCIe card compatible with 4, 8, and 16 lane PCIe slots. The HDMI video connections are switchable between SD, HD, and Ultra HD, and Component analog video connections are switchable between SD and HD. The HDMI connections feature HDMI standard 1.4b, which supports deep color and automatically configures to connected displays. (HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources, so always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.)
The included Blackmagic Media Express software allows you to effectively capture, organize, and manage all of your media.
- Capture and playback in up to Ultra HD 2160 at 30 fps
- Capture 1080p content at up to 60 fps, excellent for gameplay walk-throughs and more
- Capture directly to your compatible NLE or Mac, PC, Linux computer
- Save in compressed or uncompressed formats with the included Media Express software
- Output to HDTVs for more accurate color correction and client-reviews
- Connect your cameras for live streaming, video conferencing, presentations, and more
- Included analog breakout cable lets you capture from VHS and DVD players
- Manage all your media in the included Media Express software