The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 288 is a customizable rack frame that lets you build the ultimate 3G/HD/SD deck control routing switcher. At 18 rack units high and only 6″ deep, the Videohub 288 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, upgradable as your application demands. Add up to 72 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 or dual 288 x 288 crosspoints, and up to 2 power cards. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 288 x 288 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
- Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
- With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
- Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
- Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
- Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
- Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
- When you’re ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be swapped in or out as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.