The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 is a customizable rack frame that lets you build your own 72 x 72 SDI size router. Only 5RU high and 6″ deep, the Videohub 72 is designed to accept a mix of SDI interface, crosspoint, and power supply cards, as your application sees fit. Add up to 18 BNC SDI or optical fiber SDI interfaces along with a single 72 x 72 crosspoint and power card. Other features include a removable fan tray, full auto standard detection, re-clocking, 3Gb/s SDI support, 72 x 72 deck control, and ethernet/serial control.
- Universal Videohub lets you add SDI interface cards and crosspoints for a fully redundant design that keeps working 24/7.
- With no electronic components on the router motherboard, every single part can be replaced simply by hot-plugging cards.
- Cross-points are monitored constantly, and instantly change when a fault is detected!
- Router control software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Firmware upgrade provided via included firmware updater application.
- Redundant power supply options are available, as well as a GPI alarm for connecting external alarms.
- Router connections preserved and restored instantly at power on independently of host computer.
- When you’re ready to upgrade, all SDI interface cards, crosspoint and power supply cards can be installed into the larger Universal Videohub 288 chassis.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.