Flip book element
Sachtler system aktiv6 Sideload with flowtech75 aktiv tripod, mid-level spreader, carry handle and bag
Sachtler System aktiv6 flowtech75 with sideload and mid-level spreader
Weighing only 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs.) the aktiv6 flowtech75 system is both lightweight and durable, designed to be a long-serving and high-performing part of your kit. This system is the perfect choice for professional medium-sized camcorders and digital cine camera set ups of up to 8 kg (17.6 lbs.). 15 counterbalance steps allow for fast and precise balancing of your camera. Its sideload mechanism with a long sliding range of 120 mm make loading and positioning the camera quick and easy. Three drag settings provide smooth and fast options to adjust drag performance without jolts or vibrations. The illuminated PrismBubble with top or side view makes levelling easy from any height.
The aktiv6 fluid head with unique SpeedLevel™ technology can be levelled in seconds giving you time to get the perfect shot in documentary, corporate, or news applications. The SpeedSwap™ system delivers the fastest way to switch between tripod and slider in seconds giving you ultimate flexibility.
Capture the widest range of shots in the shortest time with aktiv6 combined with flowtech®75 aktiv. With no bowl clamp required, flowtech can go flat to the ground for extreme low-angle shots – using the versatile hinge lock mechanism of flowtech. The system delivers the widest height range. The 2-stage carbon fibre flowtech tripod with high torsional stiffness has unique quick release brakes which can be deployed and adjusted in an instant. Its ergonomic design makes the tripod comfortable to carry, on shoulder or carry handle, no matter where your creativity takes you. flowtech comes with a quick attach rubber foot mechanism and an adjustable mid-level spreader. When you are ready to move on, the legs are hold together by a magnetic lock for transportation.
aktiv6 fluid head tripod systems include the new improved flowtech®75 aktiv tripod for optimum performance.
- Multi-Channel Video Encoding,Decoding, Streaming, and Transcoding for Live Video
- SDI encode or decode for one channel of UltraHD up to 60p, or up to four channels of 1080 60p HD via four 12G-SDI connections, that is compatible with 6G/3G-SDI
- Multiple stream outputs can be generated, or multiple destinations reached, from each channel of SDI Input
- Broad support for a range of encoding, decoding and transcoding codecs, including H.264 (AVC, MPEG-4), H.265 (HEVC) and MPEG-2, with an optional add-on for JPEG 2000 (VSF TR01) with 4:2:2, 10-bit/8-bit and 4:2:0 10-bit/8-bit colour component sampling
- Robust video streaming with protocol support for RTMP, RTMPS, SRT (encryption available) and MPEG-TS, plus ABR ladder profiles and handoff for OTT packaging
- Comprehensive metadata support, including closed captioning/subtitles (EIA-608/708), line 21 captions, metadata pass-through, ad insertion markers (SCTE-35/SCTE-104), MPEG-2 ancillary packet (SMPTE 2038), and subtitles embedded within H.264 SEI messages
- Video processing tools, including auto colour component sampling, cropping/padding, colour adjustments, deinterlacing and 50% frame rate adjustments, logo insertion and resizing
- Extensive audio compatibility, including AAC, AC3, MPEG-2 audio and uncompressed PCM (SMPTE 302M-2007)
- 16-channels of embedded audio I/O per connection, with 16- and 24-bit quality, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- High-density 1RU design with dual redundant power supplies (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz), four full-size BNC connectors, and dual 10GbE onboard NICs for network connectivity
- Remote configuration, monitoring and management via web-browser, REST API and SNMP access and control
- Local configuration, monitoring and management via DisplayPort and USB
- AJA three-year warranty
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.